Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Less than 36 hours to lift-off

With less than 36 hours left in the good ol' U. S. A., I find myself scrambling a bit to get things accomplished. Overall, everything has come together quite nicely and there have really been no major glitches. People keep asking me how I am remembering to do everything. It's really quite simple. Lists, lists, and more lists. Tomorrow will be my last full day to get things done, as I leave at 6a.m. Thursday morning. Yes, I have a list for tomorrow. :-)

I'm looking forward to dinner with a few friends Wednesday evening at a favorite BBQ place in Cincinnati. After saying "goodbye", I will head over to some dear friends who live near the airport and will spend the night there so they can take me to the airport at some ungodly hour Thursday morning. They are so looking forward to that. lol :-)

I also picked up $1000 USD worth of Korean Won, which was a little over 1 million Won. So, does that make me a millionaire? Oh well, it's fun to think about anyway.

I'm totally looking forward to this adventure and hope you enjoy reading about it. Funny thing is, although I am a bit nervous, I have a great peace and calm about everything. I honestly feel it is the right thing to do and the right time to do it. I have no idea what may be in store for me, but I am excited to find out! Keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers as I travel far from home and far from my boys. I'm so glad they are supportive of this!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment