Thursday, August 19, 2010

FINALLY!!! My Visa Has Been Approved!!!

WooHoo!!!!!!! I just received word that my Visa has been approved. I can't believe it is finally real. It is happening. My target departure date is September 8th or 9th. I really don't know what else to say! I'm excited, nervous, thrilled, scared, and energized all at the same time! I have to call the Korean Consulate first thing in the morning to get my appointment to have my final face-to-face interview and get the Visa stamped into my passport.

Wow. I'm really going to Uljin, S. Korea! Jung-Chul English Institute....here I come!

Friends, if you are praying people, please keep me and my boys in your prayers. For me, pray for strength, wisdom, courage, and safety. For my boys, Brandon and Bryan, please pray for strength to persevere, courage to stay strong, wisdom to make good decisions, safety in all they do, and happiness in their lives.

Stay tuned for more Adventures by Angela!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment